Friday, October 28, 2005

What's my religious fit: yet another internet quiz result

You fit in with:
Spiritualism



Your ideals are mostly spiritual, but in an individualistic way. While spirituality is very important in your life, organized religion itself may not be for you. It is best for you to seek these things on your own terms.


60% spiritual.
40% reason-oriented.

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com



So, given the results of *this* little test, it'll come as no big surprise to you when you read my earlier post: 'ligion, and all that jazz, where I expressed my concerns about me and my church...but, ya know, at least I add up to 100%; and this is all just someone else's interpretation of things. I and I will work out my destiny with things religious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home