Wednesday, October 26, 2005

one more reason I love the web . . .

I ran into (read that as clicked my mouse a few times) someone of my generation who had similiar thoughts about Star Wars, Darth Vader, the Force and the Dark Side. And this guy's a preacher man (Hee!)

Rev. Mark D. Roberts has written a 13-part (!) series in his blog about the relationship of the force to the Holy Spirit and choice in man. [apparently there are people who like to run their mouth and type their thoughts as much as I do--dog with a bone...]
I've only read up through part 8, and to paraphrase what Naviblu32 said to me earlier, this man requires much time and thought.

I love it!

Given that the Rev. Mark and I are of an age, I am inclined to think that we in our particular generation are given to making connections between anything and everything we see and read and are able to find the lesson in all the stuff life throws at us. I am particularly pleased to know that a pastor or two are out there using something as ignored and maligned as SciFi to get the message out--and he's using the web to help! And he's encouraging other pastors to get on board and start Blogging for God!

Did I mention that I *love* the web?

Click here to start reading what the good Reverend wrote....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home