Thursday, October 27, 2005

So, I took this internet quiz today...

You scored as River Tam.

If you've seen the movie "Serenity" or watched the short-lived series "Firefly" on the TV (one of my faves, and thus, of course, cancelled!), you will either think: "no way! "or "I always knew that about you..."


The Fugitive. You are clever and dangerous, which is a nasty combination. The fact you are crazy too just adds to your charm. They did bad things to you, but you know their secrets. They will regret how they made you.

Based on the scores I see below, there's a whole bunch of us dangerous MoFo's walkin' around; you better watch out world!

River Tam: 81%

The Operative: 69%

Zoe Alleyne Washburne: 69%

Kaylee Frye: 69%

Inara Serra: 69%

Shepherd Derrial Book: 56%

Simon Tam: 56%

Capt. Mal Reynolds: 56%

Hoban 'Wash' Washburne: 56%

Jayne Cobb: 50%

So, which Serenity character are you?


well, this was cute and fun, though I was hoping to test out as Jayne Cobb or Wash. Anyway, not gonna spend more time with this though--and don't send me any links either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home