Thursday, October 20, 2005

affairs of the heart...

... I overheard someone asking, "have you ever been with someone who made violins play in your head?" and I thought, "mmmmph, oh yes! and it was a full orchestra and chorus! and then I felt so sad, because this person, who made this music play inside of me, with whom I felt absolutely fearless and in whose presence I felt lifted from the surface of earth, alas, was not to be mine...funny how that works out....

(This entry was originally published earlier elsewhere...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have felt this same way...yet I chose to intensly relate to the joy rather than the pain. The joy is this: God loves me soo much that he won't make me share anyone else. Oh no, but he has created an individual made just for me who will truly make my heart sing. In essence, I chose to wait my turn! To all my sisters who may read this comment, know that God loves you and has someone EVEN THE MORE designed just for you!

Fri Oct 21, 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home