Thursday, November 24, 2005

thanksgiving

didja miss me?

well, I've been involved for the better part of this month in some off-sides nonsense that never should have existed and have been reeling from several family health issues that still continue.

But the point is that I'm back now, and I'm better than I was, and if I keep my nose clean, I'll be better tomorrow than I am today.

I'm thankful that I'm in my right mind.
I'm thankful that I can see through the games
of the tricksters sent to engage me in useless
distractions.
I'm thankful for friends who really care and
who really know how to pray.
I'm thankful for the times when I can be the
prayerful friend to someone else.
I'm thankful for each one who helps me see God.

now, I'm gonna bake a cake...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home